'The Prestige' is More Original Then 'Inception'

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
My favorite movie of all is still 'The Prestige' because i think its a really orginal movie.More original then 'Inception'
Dont get me wrong. 'Inception' is fantastic and always will be,but its not as original like 'The Prestige' is.
i've watched both movies like 10times now.And the storytelling and twists in Prestige are more mindblowing i think.The way
rivalry is been showed in Prestige is really great and can not be seen as something thats already been done in other films.Inception is just The Matrix (with dreams and totem).

Posts: 13625
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
The Prestige is just like The Illusionist. :roll:

GTFO.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
chee wrote:
GTFO.


:o :shock: What the hell? do you call yourself a moderator?

Posts: 15016
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
BatMotor wrote:
chee wrote:
GTFO.


:o :shock: What the hell? do you call yourself a moderator?

gtfo
big deal, right

Posts: 362
Joined: December 2010
Location: U.K.
Just one more reason why chee should be a global mod - to lock duplicate threads.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
:o :shock: What the hell? do you call yourself a moderator?

gtfo
big deal, right
[/quote]
First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.

Posts: 362
Joined: December 2010
Location: U.K.
BatMotor wrote:First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.

Personally I like a mod that speaks his or her mind.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
BatMotor wrote:First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.

Personally I like a mod that speaks his or her mind.

Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.

Posts: 362
Joined: December 2010
Location: U.K.
BatMotor wrote:Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.

You may be right. I'd cross that bridge when I came to it but I hope I'd have the grace to accept that he or she has the backing of the admins and speaks for the good of the forum. If a mod thinks an idea is crazy then he or she has the right to point that out using the accepted parlance of the forum generally. Comments on this forum (IMO) are often quite direct. C'est la vie.

As it happens, chee has corrected me before and I accepted it.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
BatMotor wrote:Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.

You may be right. I'd cross that bridge when I came to it but I hope I'd have the grace to accept that he or she has the backing of the admins and speaks for the good of the forum. If a mod thinks an idea is crazy then he or she has the right to point that out using the accepted parlance of the forum generally. Comments on this forum (IMO) are often quite direct. C'est la vie.

As it happens, chee has corrected me before and I accepted it.

Bullshit.he's not correct but incorrect and everyone knows it.Yeah i'm making posts today :lol:

Locked