SPOILRES - alluding

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Cilogy wrote:Okay for explanation purposes, and based on the book names, let's say that Albert is the father & married to Sarah, and Frederick is the troublemaker who is with Olivia.

The way I saw the ending was that it was Frederick who was imprisoned and hanged. This is why:

1. When Angier tells him to look at all the water tanks, he says "I don't care." Frederick would have cared.
2. Albert was the one who told Frederick (as Fallon) "don't go back there, leave him alone, we're done." Albert was the reasonable one, but Frederick still went down and saw Angier drown.
I said this exact thing right above. But, I call them Alfred (Sarah/smart & collected and the better engineer) and Freddie (Scarlet.Jo/more daring, troublemaker and was hanged)...

antsman41 wrote:I said this exact thing right above. But, I call them Alfred (Sarah/smart & collected and the better engineer) and Freddie (Scarlet.Jo/more daring, troublemaker and was hanged)...
Okay, that's very fortunate for you.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Knot is important because it was taught by Magic obsessed brother.Actually two knots.So when Angier's wife clapped to tell that he is tying wrong knot then
1.Either it was messed up
2.or intentionally tied that way.(remember when bordon is talking to cutter about taking risks)

I liked that scene when bordon's wife says "how it could be bleeding again?"
gib sigs