Alternate Ending?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Do you think the film would be better if Nolan ended the film when he is hanged and he says Abracadabra?

no because then we would never know who Angier and Borden did the transported man

That would be the worst thing ever.

Just my opinion.

horsehead wrote:That would be the worst thing ever.

Just my opinion.
Second that.

if you read the screenplay it is different from the movie. but the movie version was better.

it ended back with the cats and hats again with cutters narration and with bordon sealing up all the tanks in a room.

The ending with Caine explaining the three acts was genius, and I wouldn't have it any other way

it would be the worst ending since The empire strikes back, i loved the movie but i would expect a better ending

lionsaulter wrote:it would be the worst ending since The empire strikes back, i loved the movie but i would expect a better ending
Wait ... Empire has a bad ending?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

That would be the worst ending ever. We would have no resolution to the story. I actually laughed when I read this, thinking of how mad people would be if he ended it there.

dawodchatha wrote:Do you think the film would be better if Nolan ended the film when he is hanged and he says Abracadabra?
That would be a disaster.