Did u understand the REAL Angier's trick?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Drunk knight wrote:My version based of last scene edit. Why Nolan shows us: hats, birs, and a girl? Maybe Cutter did it, and this way: Borden think he killed Angier and back his girl. And Angier think that he has Borden's daughter according his plan (revenge).
I think he showed this for basic recurrence, is like, is the reason for us to go back and see the trick also,
is the same as asking why do you show Bruce Wayne messing with the gauntlet scallop blades when talking to Lucius'
well because later on the movie they needed to use the same element to explain or demonstrate the reasons why this object(s) exist.

Wait, why do you think his daughter's a clone? WTF? :wtf: Borden's daughter is taken away, given to Angier. Borden hangs, Cutter finds Angier still alive, Cutter takes back Borden's daughter, 2nd Borden brother kills Angier, 2nd Borden brother reunited with daughter. THE END.

i know his name is "drunken" , but is he wrting like that intentionally?... funny stuff...

the scene in the beginning with Cutter and the girl IS from the end... a Nolan trademark. Cutter is waiting for Fallon to show up after killing "The Great Danton"... and entertaining Fallon's daughter with some magic. It is also good to see father and daughter reunited as well...

Borden was not her Dad...

And as far as the hats?... well it was foreshadowing to Angier's trick of course..
Clones?... hmmm.
You may like to read the book... it may help ya get an insight to the movie...