How is the blu-ray version of this film?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
I own it on DVD but I'm wondering if the blu-ray has a lot better picture? I plan on getting Insomnia on blu-ray and then The Prestige would be the only movie of Nolan's I don't have on blu-ray.

of course it's better... it's bluray... :/ I have it and it's a big difference...

At first I forgot I was in this thread and thought you asked this question in TDK thread. Then I would have been like WTF????!! :shock: Are you serious?

Well there are some blu-ray movies that aren't much better at all as in there is barely a difference at all. I think I will pick it up sometime this summer on blu-ray, I watched the DVD version of the Prestige in my BD player and it didn't look that good.

PowerDump wrote:Well there are some blu-ray movies that aren't much better at all as in there is barely a difference at all. I think I will pick it up sometime this summer on blu-ray, I watched the DVD version of the Prestige in my BD player and it didn't look that good.
thats cos its a dvd :roll:

trust me its beautiful on bluray.

check this review on it
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/577/prestige.html

Just got it on blu-ray :D

It does look alot more slick than on DVD. Same with Batman Begins.

ye its a great film for Blu Ray

Could anybody tell me something about the extras? Because on the DVD you´ve only got this one documentation and some pictures. So are there some more/others on the BlueRay?

JayPee wrote:Could anybody tell me something about the extras? Because on the DVD you´ve only got this one documentation and some pictures. So are there some more/others on the BlueRay?
Not really.