Nolan's Best Film?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Here's why in my book:

Great uses of foreshadow....such as the bird trick and the Chinese magician. Or Cutter's explanation of the dangers of the bullet catch.

Deep inner personalities.......obsession. I love when Angier says, "I don't care about my wife, I care about his secrets."
We see his drive has changed.

Movie magic.....The London street, the 'magic' trick performances (a trick table scene ), shooting with a real double and shooting with the same actor as two people in the same scene, using a dummy ( when the water tank is broken by Cutter and in the theater audience...see the slide presentation on the dvd),

Just a few observations from watching this film yesterday.

Anyone see "Day for Night"? a lot of movie magic is shown.

author wrote:I love when Angier says, "I don't care about my wife, I care about his secrets."
That scene spent chills down my spine, but why bump a topic abandoned for 3 months? :eh:

Baconboy wrote:
author wrote:I love when Angier says, "I don't care about my wife, I care about his secrets."
That scene spent chills down my spine, but why bump a topic abandoned for 3 months? :eh:
God will punish him for bumping a three month year old thread. Mark my words.

Maybe.
Brave New World

TRUTH

ryan4butler wrote:Maybe.
Maybe not.

It's so hard to decide between them sometime.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:Maybe.
Maybe not.

It's so hard to decide between them sometime.
Whenever I see Memento, BB, The Prestige, TDk, Inception or TDKR I think to myself; wow, this is Nolan's best film.
Brave New World

Yes