Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Batman Begins reenactment

I don't know if anyone's interested in doing this, I know it's been done for Inception and The Dark Knight.
Those threads are pathetic and pointless.I'm surprised how some mod didn't closed them yet.
MOUNT THE CURB!
Mr. Caine wrote:Those threads are pathetic and pointless.I'm surprised how some mod didn't closed them yet.

Actually, it was a decent idea and the plan was to finish it before Rises. Then Cilogy opened another one...
I don't know if anyone's interested but I'll start anyway:

''Rachel, let me see''
IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:I don't know if anyone's interested but I'll start anyway:

''Rachel, let me see...''

...THEM PERKY NIPS BITCH!!!"

B A T M A N B E G I N S
Nolan4Life wrote:
IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:I don't know if anyone's interested but I'll start anyway:

''Rachel, let me see...''

...THEM PERKY NIPS BITCH!!!"

B A T M A N B E G I N S

Thanks for watching.
IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:I don't know if anyone's interested in doing this, I know it's been done for Inception and The Dark Knight.

Sorry but looks like no one's interested. What a waste of a thread :lol:

By the way, thanks for reporting me. I just read ur message.
Mr. Caine wrote:Those threads are pathetic and pointless.I'm surprised how some mod didn't closed them yet.

One of the few things I'll agree with you on.
thedarklordrises wrote:

One of the few things I'll agree with you on.

I'd love to see you take an IQ test.
Next page →
← Return to Batman Begins