This film seems to get a lot of hate

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
tlbraund wrote:If I absolutely HAD to pick, I'd probably pick BB over TDK. I love it. Although I don't like to think of them as separate films - it's all part of one great story. I think a lot of people say they prefer TDK just because it goes with the popular opinion.
I agree with what you say about it being one great story. Even though both films are stylistically different they both work brilliantly alongside each other but in a weird way. Batman Begins does all the hard work imo, the character driven stuff with Bruce Wayne and what makes him tick. It's a brilliant platform for The Dark Knight to just let rip. I think had I not seen Batman Begins I don't think I would've cared for Bruce Wayne/Batman as much.

Hate, how come? I absolutely adore it and watched it probably 30 times! :batman:

I think it's one of Nolan's 3 best.

steveportee wrote:I think it's one of Nolan's 3 best.
I agree.

steveportee wrote:I think it's one of Nolan's 3 best.
Yeah. It's my 3rd fav from Nolan, tied up with Inception.

Sorry but it's obviously his weakest. It's the movie no one talks about along with Insomnia. Batman Begins is an average superhero movie. The Dark Knight however is a masterpiece. There's a reason why harly anyone talks about this movie and everyone loves The Dark Knight you know.

thedarklordrises wrote:Sorry but it's obviously his weakest. It's the movie no one talks about along with Insomnia. Batman Begins is an average superhero movie. The Dark Knight however is a masterpiece. There's a reason why harly anyone talks about this movie and everyone loves The Dark Knight you know.

Everyone talks about this film.

thedarklordrises wrote:Sorry but it's obviously his weakest. It's the movie no one talks about along with Insomnia. Batman Begins is an average superhero movie. The Dark Knight however is a masterpiece. There's a reason why harly anyone talks about this movie and everyone loves The Dark Knight you know.
Hahahahahaha

no.

Batman Begins is every bit as good as The Dark Knight.

steveportee wrote:Batman Begins is every bit as good as The Dark Knight.
Pfft :) And Insomnia is better than Memento :lol: