Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Batman Begins was mediocre compared to Dark Knight

That's what I personally feel. The Dark Knight was better in every way. It was grander in scale, far more action packed and it had a legendary performance by Heath Ledger.

Batman Begins was just another meh superhero movie.
Welcome to Nolan Fans! :wave:
Batman Begins was fucking great, but The Dark Knight was fucking great.
solo2001 wrote:Batman Begins was fucking great, but The Dark Knight was fucking great.

Batman Begins is just another superhero movie, Dark Knight is a different beast altogether.
Don't agree. Batman Begins carefully tells a story about Bruce Wayne and pulls it off very well. The Dark Knight recklessly spawns a huge story with way too many things going on, too many implausible leaps, and too much noise for its own good. TDK is a good movie, just at the bottom of my Nolan films list.
solo2001 wrote:Batman Begins was fucking great, but The Dark Knight was fucking great.
i founded TDK medicore.
Anyone who says that either of those films is "mediocre" has bad taste or doesn't have a basic understanding of cinema. It's my personal opinion that The Dark Knight is superior, but Batman Begins is still a great movie. You'd be foolish to call either of them "meh" or "mediocre".
TDK Superior?

in what?

It's a awesome movie with a great but overrated performance by heath,the color tone is awefull,where's gotham from BB?

i dont like it if i just see chicago the way it always is you know.
no bats,no batcave.

And last but not least:Batman talks as if he has cancer.

Those are just flaws in my eyes.

If heath did not was the joker,much people would see its a great but nothing more then just a Blockbuster.

BB is better in every way.

1:Batcave
2:bats
3:bats voice is exceptable.
4:A real gritty gotham
5:better villians
6:a much more original way of story telling.

and more......

So i'm glad to see that TDKR will turn back much things that BB had and TDK didnt......
Bane and catwoman are awesome choices BTW
Sometimes I really want to punch you people in the face for having a different opinion than me.

Both films are amazing.
Next page →
← Return to Batman Begins