I love this film

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
If you love this film then raise your hand. I will count you guys off so that I know just how many ppl love this film.

Same here. 8-)

MaxB2087 wrote:If you love this film then raise your hand. I will count you guys off so that I know just how many ppl love this film.
No you don't Talli. You're not fooling anyone.

Well, I may be alone here but...

Batman Begins will always be my favorite simply because of the story. Damned excellent screenplay and photography.
No longer a comic book, to me Bale defined Batman. And one very amazing soundtrack.

I will never grow tired of this film - thanks Mr. N.

Madelyn wrote:Well, I may be alone here but...

Batman Begins will always be my favorite simply because of the story. Damned excellent screenplay and photography.
No longer a comic book, to me Bale defined Batman. And one very amazing soundtrack.

You're not alone here!
I admit TDK have a better overall quality, but Batman Begins is still my favorite. Though it might change when his next film comes out :-D

fakescorpion wrote:
Madelyn wrote:Well, I may be alone here but...

You're not alone here!
I admit TDK have a better overall quality, but Batman Begins is still my favorite. Though it might change when his next film comes out :-D[/quote

I agree with you. After The Dark Knight was out for awhile, I watched Batman Begins and felt even more of an appreciation for it. I love Nolan's perspective on film noir - just brilliant really. :)

Batman Begins is the best pick for me, maybe too creepy forceful for kids. But for everybody else BB is just in relation to the ideal summer movie. They finally got it right. I really love it.