Batman Begins-Nolan's most emotional film?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
TDKR
We have a new winner!!!

BB and TDKR
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I would say TDKR definitely. Before TDKR was released, I thought Inception was his most emotional film.
I think all Nolan's films are on a high scale of emotional impact, however .. but his intelligent and perfect story-telling style represent his films, usually, as merely bold & noir only and that's not true, IMO.

Neizar wrote:I would say TDKR definitely. Before TDKR was released, I thought Inception was his most emotional film.
I think all Nolan's films are on a high scale of emotional impact, however .. but his intelligent and perfect story-telling style represent his films, usually, as merely bold & noir only and that's not true, IMO.
I still think Inception is Nolan's most emotional film, but TDKR is the most emotional Batman Film.

The Prestige is his most emotional movie. Memento next, Batman Begins actually before he even puts on the Batman suit is the best part of the movie and indeed more emotionally charged then any Blockbuster movie ever made. I was overwhelmed when I saw it the first time.

To add The Joker's "Why so serious" scene in The Dark Knight is the most emotional moment in a Christopher Nolan film and probably always will be.

I think BB, TDK and TDKR are almost equally emotional, just because of their endings. To me, the three endings are equally amazing. Maybe BB is a little less emotional because it's more focused on "there's gonna be a sequel and it'll be with the Joker", but the last lines just makes it powerful to me.

Firstly, there are different themes of emotion in all of Nolan's films, so I cannot say that Begins is the most emotional of all his films.
But I will say that Batman Begins really is the foundation of emotion in the Dark Knight Trilogy, and it is not just because it is the first film. I mean TDK and TDKR's emotion all comes from BB, therefore for me, BB is the most emotional film of the Dark Knight Trilogy.

Prestige is most emotional..

I'd say it's TDKR, if only for the final 5 minutes.