Who did interviews for this film

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Honestly i'm wondering what the press tour of this film was like because I have been searching for one measly interview of Liam Neeson or Gary Oldman on Batman Begins, and what they thought of their characters and I don't think they exist.

Were Neeson and Oldman simply not in ANY interviews for this film?

27 views and still not an answer?
haha, looks like i'm the only one who cares or everyone is truly stumped.

Well, I really have no idea. I don't think Neeson did any interviews or promotion at all. I remember some Bale interview clearly, though.

Mason01 wrote:Well, I really have no idea. I don't think Neeson did any interviews or promotion at all. I remember some Bale interview clearly, though.

thats a shame. I would've loved to hear what he had to say about Ra's...
and i've seen plenty of Bale interviews, its actually funny how he used an american accent for them.

do you know if oldman did anything for promotion?

Jake wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Well, I really have no idea. I don't think Neeson did any interviews or promotion at all. I remember some Bale interview clearly, though.

thats a shame. I would've loved to hear what he had to say about Ra's...
and i've seen plenty of Bale interviews, its actually funny how he used an american accent for them.

do you know if oldman did anything for promotion?
Yeah, I remember him doing lots of interviews and publicity. Here's a YouTube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efSANDbzlkY

That pixelated avatar is kinda freaky, Jake.

steveportee wrote:That pixelated avatar is kinda freaky, Jake.
Yeah when I was making an account I took a screenshot of batman begins and was too lazy to bring it into a photoeditor so i just cropped it until I could use it.