Deleted Scenes

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Deleted scene: Wayne on the monorail
The young Bruce Wayne arrives with the now dilapidated monorail at the Gotham Center. Alfred is already waiting for him.

“You should not have to pick me up,” says Bruce. “Well, sir, the red line is closed. Apparently, Mr. Earle thinks that it does not bring in enough money.” Bruce: “How is it going with Mr. Earle?” Alfred: “Oh successful …”

Wayne at the waterfall
Bruce seems to have discovered the waterfall a little earlier in the movie. Bruce stands with normal clothes in front of the future Batmobile driveway - in the film, he explores the waterfall in the Batsuit.

Judge Faden
Judge Faden is leaving Falcone’s nightclub. At his side a young girl. Both get in Faden’s van. A homeless man knocks on the window pane. Faden asks the driver of the limousine to get rid of the him, which he does.
It turns out that the homeless man was Bruce Wayne. With a small camera he took pictures of the judge and the young girl. He handed these photos to Rachel in the finished movie as evidence.

Great stuff. Sad these scenes were cut out, really.

see there are un-used footage in Nolan Films!!!!

I would have loved Special Editions of some Nolan movies. What James Cameron did with Abyss, Aliens and Terminator 2 blew me away, and got me thinking many times "why were these scenes NOT in the theatrical?" and the simple answer was always "length" issues. I would have loved a 4 hour version of Inception alright..

If he doesn't want to do an extended edition that's fine but there's no reason he can't include them as special features.

solo2001 wrote:If he doesn't want to do an extended edition that's fine but there's no reason he can't include them as special features.
Yeah, I'd love to see them. Hopefully one day.

Batman Begins deleted scene:
On the balcony of Ra’s temple, Ducard asks Bruce if he still feels responsible for the death of his parents. Bruce says that his anger outweighs his guilt.
Originally Bruce added: “If I had not been afraid, my parents would still be alive.”

Bruce sets out to explore the caverns beneath Wayne Manor. He briefly remains in the door of the greenhouse and remembers the old days. In his mind he sees Rachel as a little girl, laughing as she sprints through the tables. The scene is described in the film script.

In the trailer, Batman stood impressively over the roofs of Gotham, with his cape billowing. In the finished film this scene is missing. You only see him squatting on the roof for a little while.

“They told me there was nothing out there. Nothing to fear…”
In the Teaser-Trailer you can hear Bruce Wayne speaking about his Alter-Ego. The dialog is not heard in the film, and the following scene with him in the Batcave is not in the movie either.

It makes me desperately curious what was cut from TDK and Inception, particularly the latter.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:It makes me desperately curious what was cut from TDK and Inception, particularly the latter.

-Vader
Yeah.

I bet Nolan at least shot 10 hours of film for Inception.