Deleted Scenes

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
tykjen wrote:I bet Nolan at least shot 10 hours of film for Inception.
I believe this is perfectly possible there are many time jumps in Inception - this is for dramatic effect to add to the dream like feel, though I'm sure that in some cases they probably filmed what happened in between as well. Also, there's a shot of Leo waking up in an entirely different bath in teaser 1 - it's not the same shot as the one seen about 10 minutes in the film from a different angle, it's part of a different building which can only mean that it's part of an entirely different scene.

christophmac wrote:I believe this is perfectly possible there are many time jumps in Inception - this is for dramatic effect to add to the dream like feel, though I'm sure that in some cases they probably filmed what happened in between as well. Also, there's a shot of Leo waking up in an entirely different bath in teaser 1 - it's not the same shot as the one seen about 10 minutes in the film from a different angle, it's part of a different building which can only mean that it's part of an entirely different scene.
That is also worth noticing. The Inception trailers has words and images not shown in the theatrical. And its whole "A single idea from a human mind..can build cities" "An idea.. can transform the world..and make up all new rules" "Which is why I have to steal it". Those trailers had me fooled alright. I thought I was going to see something linear, and a movie about a heist. And not a movie with the same themes of obsession/dead wife/sacrifice again. I am not complaining, just annoyed I watched those trailers so much.

That's my only gripe with Nolan, how he refuses to show stuff like this.
snape wrote:Image
Looks like Bale just stepped out of Equilibrium in this one, haha.

I know Nolan likes to make jump cuts... but for once I hope we get a full version of a scene on blu-ray so he doesn;t have the time constraints to worry about.

I don't think it will be anytime soon, but I think someday we will see extended editions of all of his major films.

JimmyFraska wrote:I don't think it will be anytime soon, but I think someday we will see extended editions of all of his major films.
Hope is a bad thing. :twisted:
gib sigs

tykjen wrote:I bet Nolan at least shot 10 hours of film for Inception.
Nolan's ratio of footage to screen time is "something like 400 to 1" on large productions, so they shot some 900 hours of film for Inception.

no 400:1... thats too much... 100:1 sounds more realistic.

Z. Cobb wrote:no 400:1... thats too much... 100:1 sounds more realistic.
I'm just going off of what Nolan said... it's been discussed on the forum before and I've provided the video to several other disbelieving members... it was an interview after a screening of Following back when The Dark Knight came out. I'm not gonna go looking for it again, but you might be able to find it.

i think back in the day... during the Dark knight it was 200:1