katie holmes

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
for all the slack she gets, i think she did pretty great. There are some key important scenes where she delivered the right stuff. For example, the scene at the end was great.

and she has this innocent sweet quality that was necessary for Rachel, that unfortunately, Gyllenhaal just did not have.

talli wrote:For example, the scene at the end was great.
Really? That's probably the only scene in the movie that I really don't like. I thought she was fine in the rest of the movie though.

She was hotter than Maggie, but Maggie was a better actress. I think Katie ruined a lot of scenes in Batman Begins, her lines seemed forced. I just thought she was useless.

However, I'd of liked Katie to appear in The Dark Knight for continuity reasons, but Maggie did a fine job. I'd of preferred Maggie in the first place...

talli wrote:for all the slack she gets, i think she did pretty great. There are some key important scenes where she delivered the right stuff. For example, the scene at the end was great.

and she has this innocent sweet quality that was necessary for Rachel, that unfortunately, Gyllenhaal just did not have.
Talli, we are actually in total agreement.

She's super pretty too. I hated Maggie so very much.

-Vader

The character was just weak. Maggie was fine in TDK tho. I think there is a reason Nolan killed Rachel......

I didn't hate either actress. They played the part well enough.
Say Girl

She acted ok, but it was her stare and gasps that just made me want to fast forward.

Ugh. Looks so forced...

I feel that her nipples acted better... they gave a top notch performance

I agree.

more proof

As much as I loved looking at her nipples, it did actually ruin the scene for me. What was meant as a emotional key sequence in the entire film, made me smile and focus my eyes on her tits instead.

Where's the nip tape when you need it?