katie holmes

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Redsmile wrote:Like I said there is a reason the joker killed her... just a weak character :lol:

thats not the reason why she was killed

Forum Pro
Law
talli wrote:
Redsmile wrote:Like I said there is a reason the joker killed her... just a weak character :lol:

thats not the reason why she was killed
whats the reason then? the character of rachel dawes should have never appeared in any of the movies

I mean duh it's not the only reason...
Say Girl

talli is completely right if you want to use your brains for once while reading his posts (which not many people do, unfairly enough).

Rachel was killed because that's what makes Dent descend into two face, get revenge, lead Batman to killing him and taking the blame for his death. Thus, the second half of TDK and presumably some of TDKR depends on her death. If he wanted to have her killed because she was a weak character she could've died another way. I'm not saying she's a brilliant character - I think she was a weaker character in TDK though.

christophmac wrote:talli is completely right if you want to use your brains for once while reading his posts (which not many people do, unfairly enough).

Rachel was killed because that's what makes Dent descend into two face, get revenge, lead Batman to killing him and taking the blame for his death. Thus, the second half of TDK and presumably some of TDKR depends on her death. If he wanted to have her killed because she was a weak character she could've died another way. I'm not saying she's a brilliant character - I think she was a weaker character in TDK though.
The only thing that character was good for was dying
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
christophmac wrote:talli is completely right if you want to use your brains for once while reading his posts (which not many people do, unfairly enough).

The only thing that character was good for was dying
And being the reason the second half of TDK happened.

Yep cuz she died lol
Say Girl

I much prefer her to the maggie gyllenhal version of the character. She was beautiful and played the part with a dose of toughness and innocence that was laking in the hard-nosed version of TDK