katie holmes

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
I guess she didn't adapt well to the English weather.

Katie's looks with Maggie's acting? Perfect Nolan film.

just use someone else... like Emily Blunt.

Z. Cobb wrote:just use someone else... like Emily Blunt.
She's a hack.Miley Cirus for Rachel would have been perfect :clap:

im not saying she didnt have weak moments...but i just really disliked how much swagger Maggie gave the role. I dont think that was right for Rachel at all.

Knowing that Maggie and Katie are completely different people, I still have to say that Maggie seemed to shift into a different person. It didn't seem like one Rachel.

talli wrote:for all the slack she gets, i think she did pretty great. There are some key important scenes where she delivered the right stuff. For example, the scene at the end was great.

and she has this innocent sweet quality that was necessary for Rachel, that unfortunately, Gyllenhaal just did not have.
you always said she was bad. :facepalm:

Baconboy wrote:Knowing that Maggie and Katie are completely different people, I still have to say that Maggie seemed to shift into a different person. It didn't seem like one Rachel.
I have always felt like Nolan rewrote the character so Maggie could play her better, it does feel like a very different character.

theweatherman wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Knowing that Maggie and Katie are completely different people, I still have to say that Maggie seemed to shift into a different person. It didn't seem like one Rachel.
I have always felt like Nolan rewrote the character so Maggie could play her better, it does feel like a very different character.
That is what I thought he did as well. :geek:

Like I said there is a reason the joker killed her... just a weak character :lol:
Say Girl