theatrical trailer

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
is just so epic and amazing. I thought it was way more captivating than the TDK trailer

Posts: 2098
Joined: July 2009
Location: Norway
talli wrote:is just so epic and amazing. I thought it was way more captivating than the TDK trailer
cool story bro

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Image

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
Image

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16276
Joined: July 2010
Location: Cooper Station
Image

WAIT ARE WE ROITING!?

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16276
Joined: July 2010
Location: Cooper Station
Image

not if this guy has anything to do with it

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
solo2001 wrote:WAIT ARE WE ROITING!?
I'm not sure. First you'll have to explain what it means to "roit" before I can answer your question.
Law_of_4 wrote:Image

not if this guy has anything to do with it
LMAO! I believe that is either theweatherman or George. Wherever rioting occurs, they are there to strike it down with a vengeance.
Last edited by steveportee on June 21st, 2011, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steveportee wrote:
solo2001 wrote:WAIT ARE WE ROITING!?
I'm not sure. First you'll have to explain what it means to "roit" before I can answer your question.
Image

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
solo2001 wrote:
steveportee wrote: I'm not sure. First you'll have to explain what it means to "roit" before I can answer your question.
Image
YOU GOT SERVED!!!!!!! (now I'm rioting against you)

Post Reply