Batman Begins Reenactment

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
dafox wrote:chuckles " Vigilantes "
(I'f I'm correct, it's "*chuckles* You're vigilantes.", but same difference, amirite? :twothumbsup: )

"A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for gratification. He can be broken or... locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an idea, and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely..."

JimmyFraska wrote:
dafox wrote:chuckles " Vigilantes "
(I'f I'm correct, it's "*chuckles* You're vigilantes.", but same difference, amirite? :twothumbsup: )

"A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for gratification. He can be broken or... locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an idea, and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely..."
No "you're vigilantes" is gramatically incorrect, im pretty sure Rhas has good grammar and its Destroyed not broken.

" Which is ? "
"When art imitates life"

"No, a vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or... locked up. But, if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely."

:twothumbsup:

"Which is?"

Edit: :lol:
"A legend, Mister Wayne."

dafox wrote:No "you're vigilantes" is gramatically incorrect, im pretty sure Rhas has good grammar and its Destroyed not broken.
(How is that grammatically incorrect? You're vigilantes = You are vigilantes.)
jcvargas09 wrote:"No, a vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or... locked up. But, if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely."

:twothumbsup:

"Which is?"

Edit: :lol:
"A legend, Mister Wayne."
(For not having seen the film in two months, I'm actually impressed with myself by how much of that line I did remember.)

"Tomorrow you will be released. If you're bored of brawling with petty thieves and want to achieve something, there is a rare blue flower that grows in the eastern slopes. Pick one of these. If you can carry it to the top of the mountain, you may find what you were looking for in the first place."

(Are we allowed to reference the script/film? I get the feeling I just skipped something. I thought the idea was that we were supposed to do it by memory.)

"And what was I looking for?"

(I've been using references. It never occurred to me that we were expected to draw the dialogue solely from our memory. I guess we should establish what the rules are one way or the other. I'm fine with using references, but I can see how that takes out some of the fun. What do you think?)

(It doesn't matter to me. I am going to try my best to not reference it, but I might, and I certainly don't care if you do or not. :D )

"Only you can know that."

(Sounds good to me. :twothumbsup: )

"You turn back. You go back."

ra's al ghul?

"Wait!"

what do you seek?