Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Watch This While You Work

This cannot be coincidence. I had to make a separate thread about it.

The first time I saw this film was in 2006 while studying for a major history exam in high school. It was such a thrilling and yet sobering feeling. Ever since then I try to watch it while studying, doing homework, or working on some kind of project.
Today, I saw it while while studying for a final exam on Friday.

Every time I see this film while doing work, it makes me more focused and gives me this very uniquely positive feeling. I also end up doing really well on the homework or exam.

Try this. :thumbup:
Think I'll try that when I'll study chemistry for tomorrow test at school :cry:
Man, you made my day (well, my night :D )! I could easily study almost everything, thank you mery much! :thumbup:
Yea I always do my homework and study listening to music. Helps me concentrate.
I kinda know what he means.. i have films on in the background... it kinda sets the tone... and for a while... it was BB...
Ah, BTW, I got 7 (out of 10) in chemistry thanks to BB :D
I really don't know what it is, but this works so well, especially when you watch/work at night.

I know I'm bumping an old thread and all, but I did this with Inception and again with BB for my sociology exam and made a 98. When I was studying, I found I was able to watch the film and simultaneously understand my stuff a lot better. Maybe it's because Nolan's films make you focus on the content, which in turn makes you focus on other things.
I can't watch a Nolan film while doing something, like writing a script for example, it's too mesmerising.
Unfortunately, I can't watch anything while I work. Music is generally acceptable. Maybe I'll just have the soundtrack playing in the background.
Mason wrote:I can't watch a Nolan film while doing something, like writing a script for example, it's too mesmerising.

+528491
I cant even go to the bathroom while watching a Nolan film.
Next page →
← Return to Batman Begins