christian bale vs val kilmer vs george cloney

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
who do you think is the best batman/bruce Wayne? i think that bale is the best thought i think val kilmer´s version of batman was awesome aswell . :batface:

Welcome to the forums...

I'm surprised you didn't mention Michael Keaton in the topic. I think Bale is by far the best Bruce Wayne so far and Keaton is the better Batman.

That is of course just my opinion

Yea. Bale is the perfect Bruce Wayne. Keaton is the perfect Batman.

I still feel Bale owns both roles.

In the other films it just feels like Keaton in a mask, Kilmer in a mask, and Clooney in a- wait, what the hell is George Clooney doing in a Batman movie? :wtf:

When Bale becomes Batman, he's no longer Bale. To me at least, he disappeared behind the mask, just like how Heath Ledger disappeared behind his makeup.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

George Clooney was the worst batman ever IMO.

Cilogy wrote:I still feel Bale owns both roles.

In the other films it just feels like Keaton in a mask, Kilmer in a mask, and Clooney in a- wait, what the hell is George Clooney doing in a Batman movie? :wtf:

When Bale becomes Batman, he's no longer Bale. To me at least, he disappeared behind the mask, just like how Heath Ledger disappeared behind his makeup.
This.
Bale, both, not doubt.

:batface: 'Bale is the definitive version of me'

AAA
Well, whats with Adam West :JGLface:

One thing I can say about this movie is that Bale's performance is pretty amazing with the exception of a few scenes when in costume.

Unlike previous Batmen, he doesn't just play Bruce and Batman. He plays college-age Bruce (which is amazingly done), public persona Bruce, private/"who I am underneath" Bruce...and his Batman has a range from intimidating animal Batman to calmer exposition delivering Batman. And for the most part he nails it all, so I my vote goes to Bale fo' sho'.

As someone else in this thread stated, Kilmer and Keaton were more like, "I am going to speak in a deeper, darker tone and be more serious. Now I am going to do the same thing while dressed as Batman. Strategy complete."

The other Batman films have a pretty linear and direct view of Batman.

What I found annoying is that in those movies they continually showed that scene in Wayne Manor when Bruce is young and right after his parents' death. It was like they were trying too hard to make their version of Batman more human.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.