christian bale vs val kilmer vs george cloney

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
I think Bale is amazing, both as Bruce and Batman. When Bale is under the suit, I don't see him as Bale, but as Batman - his voice is just so brutal and gritty.

When I see Clooney, Kilmer or Keaton in the suit, I just see them in a Batman costume, and not as Batman himself.

Mason01 wrote:I think Bale is amazing, both as Bruce and Batman. When Bale is under the suit, I don't see him as Bale, but as Batman - his voice is just so brutal and gritty.

When I see Clooney, Kilmer or Keaton in the suit, I just see them in a Batman costume, and not as Batman himself.

Agree. So well said.

Bale is the best Bruce Wayne.
Keaton's was like a blank sheet that always disappeared into the background, Kilmer and Clooney were both a little better because I can at least see them (as Kilmer and Clooney).

As for Batman, it depends.
Keaton nailed the controlled, confident Batman. Lack of emotion is his strong point but also his weakness.
Bale's Batman is intense and animalistic. In many ways it's the opposite of Keaton's, so much more emotional that it's like the Batman is his Bruce Wayne's rage incarnated. (Notice how Bruce never seemed to get angry after creating Batman? Wonder if it's coincidence?)

As for me, I like Bale's Batman more. For the simple reason it's more easy to relate to.

Bale is the best Bruce/Batman of all time, he really becomes Bruce Wayne and Batman,
he's just so absolutely perfect for that rol !!!!!
Last edited by Greg-BTD on October 10th, 2011, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg-BTD wrote:Bale is the best Bruce/Batman of all time, He really becomes bruce Wayne and batman,
he's just so absolutely perfect for that rol !!!
So true.

The Bale for both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

I think Kilmer could have rivaled Bale's Bruce/Batman if he worked with a better director.

Best Batman: Bale
Best Bruce: Keaton
Worst Batman: Clooney
Worst Bruce: Clooney
Disgrace to all things Batman: Clooney

Was this about a George Clooney Clone? Sounds interesting.

I think Bale's Wayne is unbeatable. His Batman is alright, as in pretty good. It's his own character.
Do you... like pineapple?

Clooney was the perfect Batman.