The quotes are so damn awesome!!!

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
MW715 wrote:What, they don't like falafel?
:lol:
I love the subtle comedy bits.

Ra's: "Feel terror cloud your senses... Feel it's power to distort... to control."

^ That part... when Bruce is on the drugs and trying to face his fears... sounds SOOOO trippy and weird when I use headphones to watch the movie because Ghul's voicetrack flips in stereo (between one speaker and the other) and it gives me chills every time. ^_^

i liked the part where Ducard told Bruce LoS was responsible for most of the downfall of a "peaked" civilization: sacking of Rome, the black death, and the great fire of London

"if some one stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in their heart"

:twothumbsup:

#1fan wrote:it beats the fact that most of TDK's quotes are from the joker.
batman begins is from a whole cast

Gordon's monologue at the end :clap: :clap: :clap:
Fox's black-mail dialog :clap:
Alfred's story about Burma :clap: :clap:

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Bruce Wayne: ... I've failed.
Alfred: Why do we fall, Master Wayne? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Bruce: You still haven't given up on me, have you?
Alfred: Never.
Love this scene. The acting is great.

antsman41 wrote:"Does It Come In Black?" was so epic in that first Super Bowl spot...
That eagerness in his voice, and that smile on his face. He's like a boy asking his mom for a toy! :lol:

Classic Bale moment.

Falconi: ...yourra Bruce Wayne... you'd have to go a thousand miles to find someone who dun't know your name.. so don't come down here wid your anger, trying to prove something of yourself. This is a world you'll never understand.. n' you ALWAYS fear what you don't understand.

Homeless man: it's a nice coat

Falconi: what the hell are you? (under his breath and shaking)
window top breaks open and Falconi is dragged out
Batman: I AM BATMAN (head butt... Looks at homeless man)
Nice Coat.

Do you want to see my mask?

"Nice Car"
"You should see my other one"

"it's not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you" was quoted by a friend of mine during his speech at our high school graduation and he alluded to Bruce Wayne too.. That was just awesome and I thought to myself wow I have to post this on Nolanfans and here I am posting this at 5:15 am after my class' graduation party
"When art imitates life"