The Dark Knight, then Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Well, I saw a good part of BB before TDK, but not the entire film all the way through. So technically speaking I saw TDK first.

I would say I was pleasantly surprised by it. I was expecting the worst since I loved TDK, but I really like it.

I saw BB when i was about 10, 11, the I saw The Dark Knight and in the end I re-saw BB more seriously, because I had almost forgot it. I wasn't disappointed, but I found BB "good", TDK was just "great" :D

I don't understand why someone would see TDK before Batman Begins.

CroissantRoll wrote:I don't understand why someone would see TDK before Batman Begins.
Same, hahah. You'd think people would go out and rent BB before going out to see TDK.

CroissantRoll wrote:I don't understand why someone would see TDK before Batman Begins.

i didn´t knew that there was batman begins when i rented the dark knight (maybe thats why i didn´t like it when i first saw it)
i watched nolan films in this order:

the dark knight
batman begins
inception
the prestige
memento
insomnia
following
7 films that didn´t disappointed me

During a viewing of TDK, when the Scarecrow came out of the back of the van, a girl behind me said "Who da **** is dat?!" loud as hell. Seriously? This is a sequel. Maybe you would understand what's going on if you see the movie before it.

saw begins. i think opening weekend to be exact.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I didn't see Begins when it first came out. Once Dark Knight came out, and everyone was telling me how amazing it was, I went out and saw Begins, which I loved. Then, I saw Dark Knight, which I also loved.

I have seen BB only! but TDK not yet..

I saw BB first, 2 times in theaters. I really liked it, but I was not the Nolan fan that I am now. BB was actually the first Nolan film that I saw. I then proceeded to watch Memento, which really opened my eyes to Nolan. Next was TDK and... WOAH I was completely blown away. That right there is what started my Nolan obsession, and I have now seen every one of his films except for Following, which I plan on doing soon.