Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
I love both times when Bruce finds the stethoscope, and it flashes back to a memory of him as a child with his father.

#1fan wrote:mine is easily when Bruce is at the Luge of Shaddows, with the fear effect on him and is versus Ras al Gual and a blockade of soldiers
especially when Bruce cuts the side of a soldier and Ras thinks it is him
That scene was indeed awesome, I specially loved the music build up to the point where Ras grabs the wrong guy.

Good stuff!

Three way tie:

1. "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." and then he jumps off the building and that kickass music starts.

2. "You are just a man in a cape, that's why you can't fight and injustice and that's why you can't stop this train." The music is perfect right there.

3. Final scene, everything from the Joker card to the music it's perfect.

As you can see, the music is a big part of the movie for me.

I love the film too much to pick out one scene, so I've picked three. :D

The chase scene
Bruce pretending to be drunk at his party
The fight scene on the train

:batface:

JimmyFraska wrote:Three way tie:

1. "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." and then he jumps off the building and that kickass music starts.

2. "You are just a man in a cape, that's why you can't fight and injustice and that's why you can't stop this train." The music is perfect right there.

In my opinion, the music in Nolan's Batman movies & Inception is what makes them truly brilliant, that's why my favourite scenes are the same as yours, although I would say that the burning mansion scene had truly amazing music and acting from Bale and Caine, and would be my number (3) :D

Darkception wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:Three way tie:

In my opinion, the music in Nolan's Batman movies & Inception is what makes them truly brilliant, that's why my favourite scenes are the same as yours, although I would say that the burning mansion scene had truly amazing music and acting from Bale and Caine, and would be my number (3) :D
"What was the point of all push ups if you can't even lift a bloody log" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There so many so heres mine, in no order.

THE TRAINING IN THE HIMALAYAS

THE ARKHAM AYSLUM RESCUE OF RACHEL DAWES/POLICE CHASE

THE JOKER CARD REVEAL @ THE END

THE SCENE BETWEEN FALCONE & CRANE

THE TRAIN FIGHT
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I have more than one:

1. Training scene of Wayne and Ducard in the Himalayas. Great choreography; beautiful landscape.

2. The cavern scene where Bruce is standing as the bats swirl around him. An epic moment - in the birth of Batman.

3. Final scene of Gordon and Batman and the reveal of The Joker Card.
Gordon: "I never said thank you."
Batman: "And you'll never have to."
Awesome scene.

Madelyn wrote:I have more than one:

1. Training scene of Wayne and Ducard in the Himalayas. Great choreography; beautiful landscape.

2. The cavern scene where Bruce is standing as the bats swirl around him. An epic moment - in the birth of Batman.

Awesome scene.
Wow, I totally forgot about the Bruce bat cave scene where bats swarm around him. Iconic, special scene which really shows the true origin of Batman. Thanks for reminding me of this scene, that has to be my third favorite in the whole film. :thumbup: :D

Mason01 wrote:
Madelyn wrote:I have more than one:

Awesome scene.
Wow, I totally forgot about the Bruce bat cave scene where bats swarm around him. Iconic, special scene which really shows the true origin of Batman. Thanks for reminding me of this scene, that has to be my third favorite in the whole film. :thumbup: :D
Thanks. I just think it's so inspiring.