Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
By far

infamous wrote:By far
Love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

My favorite single shot in the movie is after Gordon finds Falcone tied to the spotlight, and we have that shot of Batman up on a building like a gargoyle, overlooking the city.

steveportee wrote:My favorite single shot in the movie is after Gordon finds Falcone tied to the spotlight, and we have that shot of Batman up on a building like a gargoyle, overlooking the city.
The music during that scene is just so powerful.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Is it on the soundtrack? Because the music is awesome. For me, that shot of him perched up on the building was the shot were I felt like, "He isn't just Bruce Wayne anymore, he really has become Batman."

steveportee wrote:Is it on the soundtrack? Because the music is awesome. For me, that shot of him perched up on the building was the shot were I felt like, "He isn't just Bruce Wayne anymore, he really has become Batman."
It's at the end of the track "Laziurus" on the extended edition of the soundtrack.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

The scene after Bruce falls into the frozen lake, when he and Ducard are by that fire. Beautiful cinematography, beautiful music, and of course beautifully written and acted.

When Ducard says, "I wasn't always here in the mountains. Once I had a wife.. my great love. She was taken from me. Like you I was forced to learn that there are those without decency who must be fought without hesitation, without pity. Your anger gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you.. as it almost did me." -That is why I love movies right there! :thumbup:

steveportee wrote:My favorite single shot in the movie is after Gordon finds Falcone tied to the spotlight, and we have that shot of Batman up on a building like a gargoyle, overlooking the city.
Ah, love that scene!

I've listed my top five scenes below (I'll probably be doing this on every film thread here). Enjoy.

1) Chase

2) Batman's Entrance

3) Training

4) Rachel Finds Out

5) Lighten Up

:oldmanface:

I'd have to say my favourite scene was when he was training with Ducard on the frozen lake, followed closely by the scene where Bruce is in the Batcave and the bats swarm around him