Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
What is your favorite scene in Batman Begins?

The car chase, and the final scenes

The scene where younger Bruce confronts Falcone and the first Batman fight scene at the docks.

the one where Bruce gets into the cave, and in the darkness he's sorrounded by bats...

that's AWESOME.
Nolan caught the essence of the character, and these scenes are a pleasure for our eyes...

One of my favorites is the sword scene on the frozen lake.

mine is easily when Bruce is at the Luge of Shaddows, with the fear effect on him and is versus Ras al Gual and a blockade of soldiers
especially when Bruce cuts the side of a soldier and Ras thinks it is him

I'd have to go with Bruce pretending to be drunk at his birthday party.

I love the look on his face when the old guy says to him 'the apple's fallen very far from the tree Mr Wayne'.

Awesome acting from Bale.

when Batman interrogated Flass on the rooftop, I don't know why but my heart was about to explode when I saw that on the theatre the first time, there I thought, now this is the batman we all fucking deserve!

Escape from Arkham where he triggers the sonar device and summons the bats

I've read Year One a long time ago and to see that on the screen made me actually jump out of my seat with joy

The first time we see Batman. Him getting Falcone out of the car and.... "I'm Batman".. and then he looks at the dude from The Saint and says "Nice coat." :clap: