Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Ahaha yes. There's a great... kind of dry humor to it. Like its not laugh out loud funny but it makes you giggle and lightens it up a bit.

ballet_ag wrote:Ahaha yes. There's a great... kind of dry humor to it. Like its not laugh out loud funny but it makes you giggle and lightens it up a bit.
Yeah, Oldman rocks. Welcome to the forums also! :D :goNF:

Thanks! Yeah, he was the only reason I saw Red Riding Hood... and he was the only good part (obviously).

ballet_ag wrote:Thanks! Yeah, he was the only reason I saw Red Riding Hood... and he was the only good part (obviously).
What's that movie like? I want to see it, but I'm afraid it will be total rubbish. Oldman is the only possible good part for me, anyway...

Mason01 wrote:
ballet_ag wrote:Thanks! Yeah, he was the only reason I saw Red Riding Hood... and he was the only good part (obviously).
What's that movie like? I want to see it, but I'm afraid it will be total rubbish. Oldman is the only possible good part for me, anyway...
Um... it's better than I thought it would be, but still not good. I gave it 4/10 on IMDb. The writing wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but it's the directing that's bad. Just really poorly shot and acted. And the sets looked soooooo fake. They looked more like the queue of a Disney ride than a medieval village. But Oldman was still fun, not in it as much as I had hoped though.

But if you're going to see it... see it in theaters, because the sound is pretty great.

ballet_ag wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Um... it's better than I thought it would be, but still not good. I gave it 4/10 on IMDb. The writing wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but it's the directing that's bad. Just really poorly shot and acted. And the sets looked soooooo fake. They looked more like the queue of a Disney ride than a medieval village. But Oldman was still fun, not in it as much as I had hoped though.

But if you're going to see it... see it in theaters, because the sound is pretty great.
Thanks, I think I'll see it just for the fact Oldman makes an appearance (I love his work). Thanks for the info, I'll check it out in theaters. :twothumbsup:

my favorite scene in the movie has to be batman being one with the bats and walking through Arkham..
the "mentally deranged" are looking at him and saying to themselves: this guy is coo-coo

because of this scene i want batman to remain the protector of Gotham forever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94K2eJnuCA

Forum Pro
Law
my favorite scene is pretty subtle,

Bruce- "my anger outweighs my guilt"

Ras - "Come"

the way they turn around towards the camera with the backdrop, it almost looks like Nolan filmed it in slomo, i love that scene

Favorite... every time Christian Bale and Liam Neeson share scenes. :twothumbsup: