Batman Begins 2-disc material

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
How many here have seen the second disc on the Batman Begins 2-disc edition? All the behind the scenes and so? To me it was some of the best 2-disc material Iv ever seen. Some awesome behind the scenes videos about how they shot things, All the things they went through in the making of the story, characters, bat-cave, gotham and the shooting in Iceland. And also alot of focus on the fighting and Bale's character.
What do you think? :)

I haven't seen the second disc in a couple years, I need to go back and check it out. I know that Dark Knights second disc was extremely underwhelming.

I have the 2-disc edition of Batman Begins. And I didn't buy it, it was a present, lol. I loved the comic book format, the mini-story in it.
Last edited by Mr.Hmmm on August 16th, 2010, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have two versions of the 2 disc edition of BB and for me the second disc is much better than the one in TDK.

natalie wrote:I have two versions of the 2 disc edition of BB and for me the second disc is much better than the one in TDK.
I agree :)

TDK bonus material is so poor :thumbdown:

Slask wrote:TDK bonus material is so poor :thumbdown:
Agreed. I was so disappointed. :problem:

Have you seen the Batman Begins disc 2 Chee? Its nothing like the TDK one. Its filled with awesome stuff :D

Jonas Agersø wrote:Have you seen the Batman Begins disc 2 Chee? Its nothing like the TDK one. Its filled with awesome stuff :D
Yea, I saw it. It was fantastic. I think I'll go rewatch it right now. :D

I hope Batman 3 will have a better behind the scenes.

well then let's hope nothing happens to the actors involved... :?