Soundtrack

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
I'm not sure I understand. This is an unofficial release, right?
(Not that this makes it less amazing, of course) 8-)

Yeah, it's unofficial. I keep hoping that once TDKR is out on DVD/Blu-ray that obviously we'll get a Trilogy package of the films, but perhaps also additional score material from the past films will get released. Considering they did release a 2-disc collector's soundtrack of TDK in addition to the main soundtrack they released for the film, it seems likely that this could happen. 8-)

It would be great if they did something like that!

Yeah, I'm really hoping they do. I mean this will be their best opportunity to do something like that, and I'm sure they're well aware of the various unofficial soundtracks that have been floating around for a while. If they don't do this release when TDKR comes out, I don't really see them doing it at all, but fingers crossed. :D

The very beginning bit of Vespertilio sends shivers down my spine. I love it. When I first went to see Batman Begins in theaters and this song was played for the opening titles, I couldn't stop smiling.

I still remember the first time I saw Batman Begins at the movies, and when I was approaching the actual theater that was going to be showing the movie I could hear the Batman Begins soundtrack and I thought to myself, oh wow, they're even playing the soundtrack before the movie starts, that's pretty cool. And then I found out it was just the end credits still rolling from the show before. lol

I cannot wait for the full release/leak

Woah they better release it soon, I forgot how good some of this is having listened to the later movies Zimmer has done far too much recently.

JNH's piece in Macrotus is one of the best dramatic themes ever in a Nolan film!! :goNF: