Soundtrack

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
You know, I've got the original soundtrack at home and I saw the film for about 20 times, and there's something that bothers me. Let me explain it:

There's that scene, where the young Bruce shows Rachel the gun (you know, in Rachel's car), than Rachel slaps him, Bruce gets out of the car and walks to a river. There Bruce drops his gun into the water. Now, at this scene, there's a quite beautiful symphonic music, but it isn't on the OST CD :o I checked the CD many times, and I just didn't find this music. If you know what I'm talking about, please help. Am I lame, or this part of the soundtrack really isn't on the soundtrack CD?

yea, that isn't on the cd release. there was 2 hours of music in the film and it's hard to put that all on a 80 min cd.

there is an extended edition of the score floating around somewhere on the internet. Not that we condone downloading cds or anything. ;)

TeddyBlass wrote:yea, that isn't on the cd release. there was 2 hours of music in the film and it's hard to put that all on a 80 min cd.

there is an extended edition of the score floating around somewhere on the internet. Not that we condone downloading cds or anything. ;)
:shock: I'm just going to go over there and not torrent anything...

Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

TeddyBlass wrote:yea, that isn't on the cd release. there was 2 hours of music in the film and it's hard to put that all on a 80 min cd.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

now I know what you mean, is good music.. :(

The same thing goes for the theme were Batman first appears and says "I'm Batman" to Falcone. The "Nice coat" part

dagn96 wrote:The same thing goes for the theme were Batman first appears and says "I'm Batman" to Falcone. The "Nice coat" part
that one's actually important, wtf

It makes me angry that there is no official extended soundtrack. My favorite piece in the film was when Ra's had Batman pinned in the train, and he says "You are just a man in a cape, that's why you can't fight injustice and that's why you can't stop this train."

This is kind of the issue with Zimmer, there's always a lot more music than is released, then he NEVER seems to make a findable Extended edition soundtrack. There's a lot of music from Inception that is way better than the offered soundtrack, but of course, I know that won't be released

Vasticity wrote:This is kind of the issue with Zimmer, there's always a lot more music than is released, then he NEVER seems to make a findable Extended edition soundtrack. There's a lot of music from Inception that is way better than the offered soundtrack, but of course, I know that won't be released
I think there were two bonus tracks that you could download if you bought the soundtrack.
Don't think about Elephants
Projections.