10th Anniversary Editons or Celebrations?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Batman Begins came to theaters worldwide in June 2005 and began one of the most incredible trilogies to ever be shown on the silver screen. We're winding down towards June 2015 and I feel like a movie as special as this one deserves to have something to celebrate it's 10th Anniversary. Whether it's a new Blu-Ray transfer, public fan event or a re-release to cinemas, I want something to celebrate this incredible film. Hopefully something pops up in the coming months.

It certainly deserves a better class of blu-ray.

I have a feeling they'll dodge this, as well as TDK when 2018 rolls around. All because of the reboot with Affleck. Im pretty sure they don't want anyone thinking of the previous version of Batman when they're really getting this Batfleck train rolling. Ill assume in 10 years time when they've cooled down on superhero/batman movies, they'll drop something special for the 20th anniversary of Begins. When Batfleck's time is up and there's a bit of a break. That's when the nostalgia will kick in from all angles.

We might, might get a repackaging. But that will be the extent of it if I had to guess.

This fucking movie is a decade old, think about that.

A decade old.

fuck

ChristNolan wrote:This fucking movie is a decade old, think about that.

A decade old.
Seems like it was just yesterday that I was at the 10 o'clock showing of this.

Oh yes, it's been 10 years since this masterpiece hit the big screen and brought Batman back to his roots after Schumacher killed the series.