Loading...
Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

What flaws do you see in Batman Begins.

Posts: 2777
Location: Brasil
Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.
Posts: 759
dadosaboya wrote:...Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.


Didn't bother me. How hard can it be to "drive stick"? And I think that Oldman did a nice job in conveying Gordon's insecurity while driving/operating the tumbler.
Posts: 759
TheRiddler wrote: but the cool thing is that she sort of humanizes wayne and nolan kills her off in the dark knight...so the character has its purpose.


You mean Rachel humanizes Wane and is a character with a purpose, not Katie Holmes. I think that the change in the actress that plays Rachel is the one thing in Nolan's Batman Trilogy that feels odd and undermines the continuity of the films. Should have been Maggie from the start.
Posts: 22818
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
How does the ME not vaporize the water inside of people's bodies?
Posts: 9827
Egami wrote:Only flaw would be this:

Image

And by the looks of it she will end up being that one flaw in Nolan's Batman Trilogy.

Better then Gyllenhaal.
Posts: 16520
Location: The White City
dadosaboya wrote:Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.


Bruce was able to drive it fine first go with Lucius... Why wouldn't Gordon?

-Vader
Posts: 40133
Vader182 wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.


Bruce was able to drive it fine first go with Lucius... Why wouldn't Gordon?

-Vader


In a warehouse with open space and nothing to crash into. Not to mention someone instructing him every step of the way, piss poor comparison.
Posts: 121
Allstar wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
Bruce was able to drive it fine first go with Lucius... Why wouldn't Gordon?

-Vader


In a warehouse with open space and nothing to crash into. Not to mention someone instructing him every step of the way, piss poor comparison.


Though you may infer that Lucius instructs Bruce, no instruction is actually shown on camera. We observe Bruce comfortably drive in straight lines and turn without resistance or hesitation. The only instance of guidance we do see is when he wants to jump the tumbler.
Posts: 40133
Aryakel wrote:
Allstar wrote:
In a warehouse with open space and nothing to crash into. Not to mention someone instructing him every step of the way, piss poor comparison.


Though you may infer that Lucius instructs Bruce, no instruction is actually shown on camera.


I know but sometimes you just got to put the obvious together.
Posts: 444
Mr. Caine wrote:
Egami wrote:Only flaw would be this:

Image

And by the looks of it she will end up being that one flaw in Nolan's Batman Trilogy.

Better then Gyllenhaal.


Strangely enough, I agree with this (actually.. I'll have to think about that one). But I would have probably preferred Katie Holmes anyway just for continuity purposes.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Batman Begins
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests.