What flaws do you see in Batman Begins.

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
99SayGoodbye wrote:This comic strip just about sums up why Batman has the voice.
Evidently, it was an intelligent idea.
BTW, hi, I'm new. :D
:lol:

Bale said it made him feel like aa beast. And I'm pretty sure they growl... It might not be perfect but hey it's no

the whole voice thing to me is just people bitching just to bitch........
Say Girl

The biggest flaws? The stupid characters added in for no reason - how many times does that guy say "It's gonna blow!!" (actually its twice, but it keeps cutting to him seeing the schematic, why?) and some others like that dumb kid or that "nice ride" guy. WTF. I also think the editing for the fights is pretty bad in places.

In TDK I think my biggest issue was the whole bat vision scene, really distracting. Along with the fact sonar does NOT work like that, it would be really hard to see but Bats can read things like "SWAT" on a guy's stab vest.

Code_R wrote:The biggest flaws? The stupid characters added in for no reason - how many times does that guy say "It's gonna blow!!" (actually its twice, but it keeps cutting to him seeing the schematic, why?) and some others like that dumb kid or that "nice ride" guy. WTF. I also think the editing for the fights is pretty bad in places.

In TDK I think my biggest issue was the whole bat vision scene, really distracting. Along with the fact sonar does NOT work like that, it would be really hard to see but Bats can read things like "SWAT" on a guy's stab vest.
My question is why didn't he have the guy from Following do those lines, who was standing RIGHT THERE?

JimmyFraska wrote: My question is why didn't he have the guy from Following do those lines, who was standing RIGHT THERE?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My gripes are all Goyer's work apparently. Just really bad timing on comic relief. But fortunately it doesn't ruin the movie. Unlike Transformers 2..geez.
Jonas Agersø wrote:1. Katie Holmes is annoying.

2. And that little kid was just missplaced, he first meets Batman on a wall in a city of 30mio people, then he bumps into the scarecrow and Batman saves him. That part was the only thing I found annoying about the film. Write that kid out of the story, he is pointless and I hate how Katie Holmes yells "Hey!" when he is pushed away during the prep of the water-steam-thing-machine. Seriously I still can't figure out why oh why that boy needed to be in the film. It was a childish take and a poor atempt to draw something that kids can relate to into the film.
hah, I just realized that kid is currently playing Prince Joffrey in Game of Thrones.

Kid is not out of place... batman was created for kids :facepalm:

There's a strong connection between batman and children I think. Rather be cuz Bruce was a kid when his parents where killed or cuz most people start liking batman at a very young age. Yeah it was kinda silly he tossed him that gadget but I mean he felt sorry for the kid and Bruce is a good person. I loved seeing a guy who dresses like a beast and kicks ass have a sweet moment. It shows character.
Last edited by Peace on May 28th, 2011, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say Girl

Well said.

We all wake up in the morning wanting to live our lives the way we know we should. But we usually don't, in small ways. That's what makes a character like Batman so fascinating. He plays out our conflicts on a much larger scale.

-Nolan on Batman

We all have flaws. Without flaws where would the humanity be. This thread should be closed. :lol:
Say Girl

Yes indeed. Movies have their flaws too. Nothing or everything is perfect ;)