What flaws do you see in Batman Begins.

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.

dadosaboya wrote:...Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.
Didn't bother me. How hard can it be to "drive stick"? And I think that Oldman did a nice job in conveying Gordon's insecurity while driving/operating the tumbler.

TheRiddler wrote: but the cool thing is that she sort of humanizes wayne and nolan kills her off in the dark knight...so the character has its purpose.
You mean Rachel humanizes Wane and is a character with a purpose, not Katie Holmes. I think that the change in the actress that plays Rachel is the one thing in Nolan's Batman Trilogy that feels odd and undermines the continuity of the films. Should have been Maggie from the start.

How does the ME not vaporize the water inside of people's bodies?

Egami wrote:Only flaw would be this:

And by the looks of it she will end up being that one flaw in Nolan's Batman Trilogy.
Better then Gyllenhaal.

dadosaboya wrote:Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.
Bruce was able to drive it fine first go with Lucius... Why wouldn't Gordon?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:Besides Katie Holmes, Gordon masterfuly driving the tumbler (not to mention shooting its guns) bothers me.

-Vader
In a warehouse with open space and nothing to crash into. Not to mention someone instructing him every step of the way, piss poor comparison.

Allstar wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
In a warehouse with open space and nothing to crash into. Not to mention someone instructing him every step of the way, piss poor comparison.
Though you may infer that Lucius instructs Bruce, no instruction is actually shown on camera. We observe Bruce comfortably drive in straight lines and turn without resistance or hesitation. The only instance of guidance we do see is when he wants to jump the tumbler.

Aryakel wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Though you may infer that Lucius instructs Bruce, no instruction is actually shown on camera.
I know but sometimes you just got to put the obvious together.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Egami wrote:Only flaw would be this:

And by the looks of it she will end up being that one flaw in Nolan's Batman Trilogy.
Better then Gyllenhaal.
Strangely enough, I agree with this (actually.. I'll have to think about that one). But I would have probably preferred Katie Holmes anyway just for continuity purposes.