Why So Underapreciated?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Many people seemed to have a problem with the action sequences of Batman Begins.
Apart from that I thought it was in every way as great as TDK.

kbhai wrote:Many people seemed to have a problem with the action sequences of Batman Begins.
Apart from that I thought it was in every way as great as TDK.
i agree but i mean cmon on it introduced the batmobile. u think the action sequences really had a problem? :think:

many people said Chris wasn't good with action sequences in Begins, because it was his first time...
I don't agree, his shots were fast and chaotic because BATMAN HAD TO BE that way, he was supposed to be a ninja in armor, someone who could challenge 600 men, and who could be invisible. He could hit and run, disappearing in the shadows. That's what the movie's based on. Fear.

I thought most of the action was just filmed too close. Tho I think that was what nolan was going for. It was much better then any other action scenes from the over Batman films. I will give it that. And the chase scene with the Tumbler is pretty awesome if you compare to the chase scene or whatever you wanna call it from TDK...well it's not as good. The chase scene in BB feels like a typical hollywood chase scene but alittle better. In the TDK they don't have too much back and forth between the shots and don't have any music to make it more inteses. It just relies on the footage and it's amazing.
Say Girl

gangefan83 wrote:This movie is great!! Why does all the credit go to TDK?
This Batman movie is still the best in my opinion TDK is really great also but this one is much much better i tell why.

1:Batcave
2:Bats
3:Batman is more iconic in this one
4:The BatMobile chase scene is epic !
5:Never on screen villians.
6:How the Batman story is been told is greatly done.
7:More scenes take place in Darkness (TDK had more scenes in Lightness still dont understand this)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

i think the dark knight is a fantastic film, however, batman begins is a far better batman film.
less focus on action, more focus on Bruce's struggle, includes scenes at arkham, and has a far darker scene (as well as mostly being shot at night, which has already been pointed out)