Insane ABC Family BB Promo

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Amelia wrote:Apologies if this is common knowledge already, but holy hell, have you guys seen this?!

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/04/1 ... omo-video/

He fights for family. And lives for LURVE.

Amazing.
I was watched ABC Family all last weekend. It was Batman weekend. LOL yeah that promo really cracked me up. I thought it was sweet how they said he fights for family.
Say Girl

Peace wrote: I was watched ABC Family all last weekend.
Are you high? :P
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
Peace wrote: I was watched ABC Family all last weekend.
Are you high? :P
ha no just posting in a hurry. Tho I was high all this weekend :P
Say Girl

The spot itself isn't that bad besides the fact that it says Batman fights for family. But to be honest, he DOES fight because of his dead family. :shifty:

Bacon wrote:The spot itself isn't that bad besides the fact that it says Batman fights for family. But to be honest, he DOES fight because of his dead family. :shifty:
He fights for his family. To honor his father. His father's love is what saved him.
Say Girl

It's a horrible spot because it doesn't give you anything resembling an accurate representation of what the film's tone, style, and really even its plot are.

It is funny though.

Addicted2Movies wrote:It's a horrible spot because it doesn't give you anything resembling an accurate representation of what the film's tone, style, and really even its plot are.

It is funny though.
Again.. look at the channel. If that ran on say FX yeah it would be a terrible spot.

Either way it made me laugh my ass off when it came on the tv. :lol:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:It's a horrible spot because it doesn't give you anything resembling an accurate representation of what the film's tone, style, and really even its plot are.

It is funny though.
Again.. look at the channel. If that ran on say FX yeah it would be a terrible spot.

Either way it made me laugh my ass off when it came on the tv. :lol:
I honestly thought it was a hoax until you mentioned actually seeing it on the air :lol:

It is funny though.
Yeah, sounds like a romantic movie with a superhero. Funny.