Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Did David S Goyer ruin this film?

Jungian wrote:Yea ok your opinion is your opinion. Good job on sounding like a conspiracy nut :lol:

http://gothamist.com/2012/07/25/christo ... on_doi.php

I will take Nolan's own words for it, and not yours.

LOL man that sounds like the best way to say yeah we pretty much planned it out around the time Begins starting to come together.

I mean he likes to focus on one movie at a time. If he had said WB was planning on a trilogy that would lead to more questions and blah blah blah. Nolan ain't got time for that lol.

Unlike Marvel yes they took their time, but in their minds I'm pretty sure they thought well if this movie does well we have an idea of where he want it to go. I wonder when Goyer went to Nolan about his idea for Sup. I find it telling he went to Nolan to tell him about the idea... ok now I'm really getting ahead of myself :lol:
Peace wrote:
Jungian wrote:Yea ok your opinion is your opinion. Good job on sounding like a conspiracy nut :lol:

http://gothamist.com/2012/07/25/christo ... on_doi.php

I will take Nolan's own words for it, and not yours.

LOL man that sounds like the best way to say yeah we pretty much planned it out around the time Begins starting to come together.

I mean he likes to focus on one movie at a time. If he had said WB was planning on a trilogy that would lead to more questions and blah blah blah. Nolan ain't got time for that lol.

Unlike Marvel yes they took their time, but in their minds I'm pretty sure they thought well if this movie does well we have an idea of where he want it to go. I wonder when Goyer went to Nolan about his idea for Sup. I find it telling he went to Nolan to tell him about the idea... ok now I'm really getting ahead of myself :lol:

True true =)

I also believe Nolan saw the cool visuals of Sucker Punch and decided Snyder was the man for Sup.
The movie would have been too serious without Goyer.
natalie wrote:Who said this film was ruined? :problem:
If Goyer kept his dick off the script it would've been perfect
← Previous page
← Return to Batman Begins