Am I the only one who thought Ra's was the best villain?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
In the entire trilogy?

It's no secret Joker and Bane are much more popular, while I love them I always thought that Ra's was the best. I just love his whole character, and how he views himself as a person saving the world himself. The way he interacted with Bruce, especially in the beginning, was great. This scene is in fact my favorite in BB:

Anyone else think Ra's need more love? Did you guys think he was a fantastic villain as well, the best in the trilogy?

Liam Neeson is WAY underrated as Ducard/Ra's. That being said, he didn't have that much screen time. He was a big part of the first 40 minutes and the ending, but was gone for the middle third of the movie. I still think the Joker is the best, but yes, I do share your love for Ra's.

liam neeson is one of the best actors in hollywood and was born to play ra's. he set the tone for the trilogy and yes he deserves more love as this character no doubt

I don't think Ra's is better than The Joker. Ledgers The Joker was nothing short of incredible. But I do think Ra's is a better villain than Talia, Bane and The Scarecrow

This is how I put it.

The Joker
Ra's
Dent
Bane
Scarecrow
Talia

I really don't like my browser, always let I can't complete see posts.

Sorry, Ra's doesn't get a look in. The Joker is the best villain followed by Bane. Hell even The Scarecrow was better than Ra's al Ghul.

misterlister wrote:Sorry, Ra's doesn't get a look in. The Joker is the best villain followed by Bane. Hell even The Scarecrow was better than Ra's al Ghul.
Lolno
Sigs???

Gotta go with the Joker. He's the perfect Batman villain, always has been. I like Bane after him.

Scarecrow was kinda weak, imo. Murphy didn't quite do it for me. Raas was a good villain though, and provided an interesting dynamic with the whole mentor vs. student thing.

the joker is the best, but Ra's was really good too.