Am I the only one who thought Ra's was the best villain?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Not the best but very underrated. Great performance by Neeson.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Not the best but very underrated. Great performance by Neeson.
Yes, definitely. Btw, he "survived" through the entire trilogy.

The Joker and Bane over Ra's any time... But that just shows how awesome those two were. Liam is the god of mentor characters.

no your not. ra's al ghul is the most underrated batman villain in the dark knight trilogy. my favorite villains in the trilogy go as joker then bane then two-face then ra's then scarecrow then talia.

They all were fantastic. I can't choose who was the best. Even Talia, her eyes in the scene where she reveal herself, were very intimidating. Loved this.

It depends on what you see as 'best'. I think Ra's is definitely the most ethereal, which goes really well with the origin story. Liam Neeson has such great presence in general.

Ra's Al Ghul was Thanos before there was Thanos (well, in movies, at least). A sympathetic baddie that is deluded by his distorted belief in balance being the crucial accompaniment in society. But, Ra's was better, because we got to know his human side before we got know his villainous side. That's why the twist with him works so well. Its point is not to wow us with how unexpected it is but to distract us and let us comprehend Ra's's human side before we know his villainous side.

And that's exactly why I prefer Ra's to the Joker.

A villain that acts out his plans based on his beliefs and logic, in order to make the world a better place, will always "beat" a villain that does what he does because "its for the lulz xD". Feels way too teenage for me.

Villains (writing):
Joker
Ra’s
Bane
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Talia

Villains (performance):
Joker
Bane
Ra’s
Scarecrow