Does anyone find it a chore to watch Batman Begins now?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
hell no!! its a treat just like all of nolans movies

Nope. In fact I think it's more watchable today than ever.

zimmerman12 wrote:TDK > TDKR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

BB was a decent movie for what it tried to achieve but it doesn't have the class of TDK or TDKR.
No way. The psychological focus of Bruce and Gotham in BB is all swag, and it's that class that TDKR returned to but frankly, couldn't replicate or surpass. TDK is fab, but no way does it outclass BB.

francoise wrote:
zimmerman12 wrote:TDK > TDKR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

BB was a decent movie for what it tried to achieve but it doesn't have the class of TDK or TDKR.
No way. The psychological focus of Bruce and Gotham in BB is all swag, and it's that class that TDKR returned to but frankly, couldn't replicate or surpass. TDK is fab, but no way does it outclass BB.
TDKR wasn't trying to replicate it. Each film was its own beast
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
francoise wrote:
Actually yes, I agree with you. Poor choice of words on my part. TDKR was a mega-beast that built on the psychological themes of BB, and those in TDK, but I think of the three films BB has a more psychological impact. I enjoyed TDKR thoroughly more for the emotional ride.

francoise wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Actually yes, I agree with you. Poor choice of words on my part. TDKR was a mega-beast that built on the psychological themes of BB, and those in TDK, but I think of the three films BB has a more psychological impact. I enjoyed TDKR thoroughly more for the emotional ride.
Oranges
Sigs???

When Batman Begins came out, I thought it was the best Batman movie.

atilasantos wrote:When Batman Begins came out, I thought it was the best Batman movie.
Typical atilasantos.
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
atilasantos wrote:When Batman Begins came out, I thought it was the best Batman movie.
Typical atilasantos.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it not? Cuz I thought it was the best, ahead of Batman 89.