Where do you think Bane was during all this?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Working with the Falafel guy! :P

ryan4butler wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was traveling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveler, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)
I think he lived his ife doing these odd jobs around the world. Adding to your theory; Talia contacted Bane one she was notified by remaining LoS members escaping Gotham. Then they started their planning.
Did anybody think that maybe Bane was part of the group at the end that Bruce had to defeat? He was one of the masked people in the group, right before they told him to kill Watanabe's character...food for thought:-) Bane would have had to have been excommunicated right after..so not sure this idea would have worked at all...but interesting nonetheless...okay maybe it's just my..WAIT A MINUTE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL..idea... :lol: but obviously with the time frame it probably wouldnt have worked...:-)

Also, if that theory is true, Ryan..then Im sad Talia had to wait to be notified and THEN contact Bane..she should have kept him much closer. She should have chosen to go with him when he was excommunicated;-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: I think he lived his ife doing these odd jobs around the world. Adding to your theory; Talia contacted Bane one she was notified by remaining LoS members escaping Gotham. Then they started their planning.
Did anybody think that maybe Bane was part of the group at the end that Bruce had to defeat? He was one of the masked people in the group, right before they told him to kill Watanabe's character...food for thought:-) Bane would have had to have been excommunicated right after..so not sure this idea would have worked at all...but interesting nonetheless...okay maybe it's just my..WAIT A MINUTE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL..idea... :lol: but obviously with the time frame it probably wouldnt have worked...:-)

Also, if that theory is true, Ryan..then Im sad Talia had to wait to be notified and THEN contact Bane..she should have kept him much closer. She should have chosen to go with him when he was excommunicated;-)
If Talia knew her father didnt accept Bane, they could never be together and only at the moment of his death he ignored his wishes. Also with your theory on Bane training in the LoS when Bruce was there, that would be pretty cool. We see a flashback to bruce training and a man (Bane) with the makeshift mask covering his face. But the timelines in the trilogy dont really work out.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

If Talia knew her father didnt accept Bane, they could never be together and only at the moment of his death he ignored his wishes. Also with your theory on Bane training in the LoS when Bruce was there, that would be pretty cool. We see a flashback to bruce training and a man (Bane) with the makeshift mask covering his face. But the timelines in the trilogy dont really work out.
The question I have though, is would Ras excommunicate his own daughter with Bane IF she stood up to him and said NO, I do not agree with you! If he goes, I go! What would Ra's do then? let's ponder shall we? lol

And true all that other stuff was just a cool thought I had... it totally wouldnt have worked out with any of the time frames:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: If Talia knew her father didnt accept Bane, they could never be together and only at the moment of his death he ignored his wishes. Also with your theory on Bane training in the LoS when Bruce was there, that would be pretty cool. We see a flashback to bruce training and a man (Bane) with the makeshift mask covering his face. But the timelines in the trilogy dont really work out.
The question I have though, is would Ras excommunicate his own daughter with Bane IF she stood up to him and said NO, I do not agree with you! If he goes, I go! What would Ra's do then? let's ponder shall we? lol

And true all that other stuff was just a cool thought I had... it totally wouldnt have worked out with any of the time frames:-)
He probobly would have excommunicated her if she did that. The LoS is more than Ra's but a centurys old group.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

He probobly would have excommunicated her if she did that. The LoS is more than Ra's but a centurys old group.
Very true:-) Some things are worth defying and standing up for though, just my thoughts:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: He probobly would have excommunicated her if she did that. The LoS is more than Ra's but a centurys old group.
Very true:-) Some things are worth defying and standing up for though, just my thoughts:-)
Talia probobly neglected her father and had a long time hatred for him. That doesnt mean she didnt respect him, thus going back to destroy Gotham for vengence.
Brave New World

What I want to know is, if Talia resented her Father for not allowing Bane to be part of the LOS, why does she care about him after she learns that Batman killed him?

BlairCo wrote:What I want to know is, if Talia resented her Father for not allowing Bane to be part of the LOS, why does she care about him after she learns that Batman killed him?
Like I said, resentment does not mean a lack of respect. Thats why she didnt defy her father and or run off with Bane.
Brave New World

Living in the highlands with Sean Connery.