Where do you think Bane was during all this?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
What place in the world do you think Bane was during Batman Begins, and what do you think he was doing?

NolanFan94 wrote:What place in the world do you think Bane was during Batman Begins, and what do you think he was doing?
jacking off
Sigs???

obviously capturing all those prisoners knowing that they'll come in handy for Bruce Wayne some day.

Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.
OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:

the_red_ninja wrote:
CHALLENGE'

ACCEPTED
Sigs???

the_red_ninja wrote:
:) Oh my...can you please draw him knitting, too!;-)

I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)
I think he lived his ife doing these odd jobs around the world. Adding to your theory; Talia contacted Bane one she was notified by remaining LoS members escaping Gotham. Then they started their planning.
Brave New World

Queen of Hearts wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:
:) Oh my...can you please draw him knitting, too!;-)

I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Good idea :D
Sigs???

Working as mercenary.
gib sigs