Where do you think Bane was during all this?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Posts: 23
Joined: July 2012
What place in the world do you think Bane was during Batman Begins, and what do you think he was doing?

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
NolanFan94 wrote:What place in the world do you think Bane was during Batman Begins, and what do you think he was doing?
jacking off

Posts: 7305
Joined: June 2010
Location: London town, UK
obviously capturing all those prisoners knowing that they'll come in handy for Bruce Wayne some day.

Posts: 17432
Joined: May 2011
Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.

Posts: 10168
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for an uber
DoubleD wrote:Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.
OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
the_red_ninja wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.
OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:
CHALLENGE'

ACCEPTED

Posts: 1546
Joined: May 2012
Location: Missouri
the_red_ninja wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Probably on a beach somewhere with Miranda.
OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:
:) Oh my...can you please draw him knitting, too!;-)

I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Queen of Hearts wrote:I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)
I think he lived his ife doing these odd jobs around the world. Adding to your theory; Talia contacted Bane one she was notified by remaining LoS members escaping Gotham. Then they started their planning.

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Queen of Hearts wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: OMG. someone needs to draw this^^^ :tooexcited:
:) Oh my...can you please draw him knitting, too!;-)

I have no idea where Bane would have been.. Ive read different thoughts and theories on it.. I do believe that he was trained though before Bruce was and was already excommunicated by the time Ras trained Bruce. My guess is..is that he was travelling all around the world..Hemming said he was a very 'clunky' traveller, meaning he was not only well traveled, but gathered things from his travels.

Perhaps he was gathering his own army and studying and observing the people of Gotham;-)
Good idea :D

Posts: 11745
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Working as mercenary.

Post Reply