The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

How Awesome was Batman Begins?

100% Awesome
39%
90% Awesome
36%
80% Awesome
18%
70% Awesome
5%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
0%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
0%
0% Awesome
0%

Total votes: 209

Changed my rating to 100%.This movie pwns :clap:

Mr. Caine wrote:Changed my rating to 100%.This movie pwns :clap:
Not to sound overly-critical (honestly, I don't want to), but don't you take issue with what many consider the numerous flaws of the film? It's an absolutely amazing film, but for me it's not in my top couple of his films.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Changed my rating to 100%.This movie pwns :clap:
Not to sound overly-critical (honestly, I don't want to), but don't you take issue with what many consider the numerous flaws of the film? It's an absolutely amazing film, but for me it's not in my top couple of his films.

-Vader
Nah,not anymore.Sure the editing is abrupt,katie holmes sucks and the are quite a few cheesy lines but those flaws just doenst detach me from the movie like before.Like I said before this movie just gets better and better with each viewing so even if you find flaws you just dont care about them anymore.

Christopher Nolan was very brave by deciding to make this ambitious movie...Remember what the Batman franchise had become before him.
What a clever idea he had to make a realistic movie! :clap:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Nah,not anymore.Sure the editing is abrupt,katie holmes sucks and the are quite a few cheesy lines but those flaws just doenst detach me from the movie like before.Like I said before this movie just gets better and better with each viewing so even if you find flaws you just dont care about them anymore.
Like most of Nolan's films, the flaws bother the shit out of me, but only after I watched it, and don't affect my viewing that much, if at all. Batman Begins has serious gaps in character logic (from many angles), the proposterousness of the microwave emitter (and how it doesn't make people explode), and that a lot of the action is shot kind of terribly. It's a shame Begins gets so overshadowed by TDK though, so many of my friends rewatch it and think "wow I forgot how good this was..."

-Vader

It's so good!

Me and my friends made our own version of the epic final scene as a homage to Chris Nolan, Love it if you could check it out!

http://youtu.be/VLrJ42Qp19Y

90%... it loses points for that guy going "It's gonna blow!!!1" too many times and some of the fight editing. Otherwise, very nice stuff. Watching it recently I only just noticed some of the musical sounds are wings flapping, I like details that you can spot years after seeing a movie many times already.

Rating: 8.8/10
Like: 9.3/10

I REALLY loved this movie. 90%.

100% for sure.