The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

How Awesome was Batman Begins?

100% Awesome
39%
90% Awesome
36%
80% Awesome
18%
70% Awesome
5%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
0%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
0%
0% Awesome
0%

Total votes: 209

No hatred belongs in this county.
Last edited by Cop 223 on January 24th, 2015, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

jibran wrote:Yes, this one is pretty cool. I prefer TDK. This one reminds me more of my original perception of Batman before TDK hopped into the spotlight (formed by a mixture of inconsistent films, occasional comics, cartoons etc).
Entertaining and unique.
So, what's your rating?

I haven't watched Begins Since 2008/2009. Definitely time for a revisit. I rated it a 90% on the awesome scale. Should be interesting to see how it ranks after a 3 year lapse.

TeddyBlass wrote:I haven't watched Begins Since 2008/2009
Wow.

Tell me about it. I even bought the Blu-ray last year and I still haven't popped it in.

This hatred is borne of a new jealousy.
Last edited by Cop 223 on January 24th, 2015, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just given it a 100% rating. I agree with a previous poster who said that they hate it that Batman Begins has been ignored over time, most people thinking that The Dark Knight is the only Batman film by Christopher Nolan.

I have a lot of respect for Batman Begins, mainly because it was the first Nolan film I saw. I still think The Dark Knight is better overall but that film was truly exceptional. But Batman Begins is a fantastic film, almost flawless. The thing I love about this film is how character driven it is.

IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:Just given it a 100% rating. I agree with a previous poster who said that they hate it that Batman Begins has been ignored over time, most people thinking that The Dark Knight is the only Batman film by Christopher Nolan.

I have a lot of respect for Batman Begins, mainly because it was the first Nolan film I saw. I still think The Dark Knight is better overall but that film was truly exceptional. But Batman Begins is a fantastic film, almost flawless. The thing I love about this film is how character driven it is.
:clap:

IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:Just given it a 100% rating. I agree with a previous poster who said that they hate it that Batman Begins has been ignored over time, most people thinking that The Dark Knight is the only Batman film by Christopher Nolan.

Word.

100% here. Batman Begins is the reason I fell back in love with Batman. I remembered the old movies; but, my most vivid was the terrible Batman Forever and arguably the worst movie of all time B&R.

I walked into the theater expecting nothing. And I was fucking blown away. The Ra's Al Ghul twist completely caught me off guard, and just the overall portrayal of Nolan's Gotham was amazing.

It's worth mentioning that I was also pleased with the use of Gordon. I always thought of him as a joke and never so much as a minor character.

I can't say enough good things about this film. It's an outstanding origin story, yet it's more than that. It isn't just the introduction to "The Dark Knight." It's the introduction to Batman.