Loading...
The 2002 remake of a 1997 Norwegian film about a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to a northern town to investigate the methodical murder of a local teen.

Deciding whether to see Insomnia...

Posts: 66
what's with all the grandstanding guys? the kid's got his views and he's not imposing them on anyone else. If anything a lot of you guys are coming off as the bias one's. bacon don't let people tell you who you are. I'm pretty shocked that you guys would attack someone like that.
Posts: 9042
agentofoblivion wrote:the kid's got his views and he's not imposing them on anyone else.

You clearly haven't read a lot of Baconboy's posts.
agentofoblivion wrote:what's with all the grandstanding guys? the kid's got his views and he's not imposing them on anyone else. If anything a lot of you guys are coming off as the bias one's. bacon don't let people tell you who you are. I'm pretty shocked that you guys would attack someone like that.

We're not doing this unprovoked. He's fucking annoying and knows it.
Posts: 66
I see. As i am new to the board I should probably just butt out lol
agentofoblivion wrote:I see. As i am new to the board I should probably just butt out lol

It's all good. :twothumbsup:
Posts: 50501
solo2001 wrote:
agentofoblivion wrote:I see. As i am new to the board I should probably just butt out lol

It's all good. :twothumbsup:



Yeah, we want you here. ;)
← Previous page
← Return to Insomnia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.