Deciding whether to see Insomnia...

This 2002 remake of a Norwegian film follows a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to Alaska to investigate the murder of a local teen.
solo2001 wrote:
Baconboy wrote:
It's baffling you're this stupid.
DO YOU EVEN f***ing COMPREHEND WHY WE'RE DOING THIS?
lol yeah, I was joking. I forgot to put :lol:
Mason01 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: You don't watch R rated films?
We've been over this.

Baconboy is allowed to view excessive violence, but not watch any nudity or listen to constant uses of curse words. He's an awesome guy.
Fixed.

Your parents must be real asses to deprive you of this stuff.

Mason01 wrote:Your parents must be real asses to deprive you of this stuff.
Meh. And I don't want to listen to excessive cursing/sexual content either.

Baconboy wrote: Meh. And I don't want to listen to excessive cursing/sexual content either.
This line is really alien to me... how can you live in this day and age... there is excessive cursing and sexual content everywhere, on everything, in everyplace. it doesn't make sense to me.
Last edited by Z. Cobb on August 21st, 2011, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baconboy wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Your parents must be real asses to deprive you of this stuff.
Meh. And I don't want to listen to excessive cursing/sexual content either.
I feel sorry for you. Your parents must have brainwashed you so much to the point that you believe what they want you to believe. You must be a very lonely, insecure individual.

Mason01 wrote:
Baconboy wrote: Meh. And I don't want to listen to excessive cursing/sexual content either.
I feel sorry for you. Your parents must have brainwashed you so much to the point that you believe what they want you to believe. You must be a very lonely, insecure individual.
Say what you want...I don't care anymore...

Baconboy, do you understand that depriving yourself of explicit material will not only rob you of seeing great art that may happen to be explicit, but will also have dire consequences in your future when your parents won't be there to coddle and protect you from explicit/sexual content.

It's better if you desensitize yourself now.

solo2001 wrote:Baconboy, do you understand that depriving yourself of explicit material will not only rob you of seeing great art that may happen to be explicit, but will also have dire consequences in your future when your parents won't be there to coddle and protect you from explicit/sexual content.

It's better if you desensitize yourself now.
1. Both of the things I do not watch are unnecessary.
2. I'll mature some more and then I'll watch them.
3. I'm trying to control what media I watch. Deal with it.

Baconboy wrote:1. Both of the things I do not watch are unnecessary.
Have you even had any sort of sex education? Do you even realize how important nudity is to understanding life?

Baconboy are like fucking 7 years old? :facepalm: