The Works of Christopher Nolan

This 2002 remake of a Norwegian film follows a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to Alaska to investigate the murder of a local teen.
SilentWarProductions wrote:This is a music video/tribute/compilation I finished recently for the films of Christopher Nolan, cut to the piece 'Time' by Hans Zimmer. It seems to be liked by viewers so I thought I'd share it with other Nolan fans out there. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

I recommend you watch it in 1080p and with a decent sound system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zS_C61kXsk
I suggest that you post it in the fanart section. :)
Anyway, good job! The editing is very nice!

But did you really imagine that it was a good idea to post it in every single sub-forum?

IMO the music didnt match well with the video

SilentWarProductions wrote:Didn't know where most people went, so it seemed best to try it everywhere. I would have thought most would be discussing TDKR more than anything else but also different people would visit the different Nolan film pages, limiting to one may have missed some users.
Well I'm afraid thats how forums work. You have to put the threads in the respective forums. If these rules didn't excist, then why have sub-forums at all? If you're video are good enough then people will see it, don't worry. :)

It was good, but the music could have changed a little in the action scenes, it didn't feel powerful enough. Maybe also throw in some dialogue clips over the top of the music track.

It's good though, well done.