Insomnia Blu-Ray Artwork Revealed

The 2002 remake of a 1997 Norwegian film about a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to a northern town to investigate the methodical murder of a local teen.
Posts: 3666
Joined: June 2009

Posts: 2281
Joined: July 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
I like it :thumbup:

Site Admin
Posts: 3597
Joined: January 2009
Location: Florida
Yea, much better than the DVD artwork.

Posts: 2281
Joined: July 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
From the director of Inception? WB sure is sure of the film's success.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Director of Inception? Nice. ;)

Posts: 6026
Joined: August 2009
Location: Planting an idea in your mind.
Eternalist wrote:From the director of Inception? WB sure is sure of the film's success.
I was about to say that!

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento

Posts: 2281
Joined: July 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
#1fan wrote:i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento
Why's that weird? You'll get more people interested from the more widely viewed movie.

Posts: 6026
Joined: August 2009
Location: Planting an idea in your mind.
Eternalist wrote:
#1fan wrote:i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento
Why's that weird? You'll get more people interested from the more widely viewed movie.
I think what he means by weird is that before TDK and Inception he was known as the director of Memento and that was what he was referred to as when BB came out. So I guess it's weird that Memento isn't listed since that film is pretty much his masterpiece and that was the film that put him on the map.

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
akv1984 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:
#1fan wrote:i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento
Why's that weird? You'll get more people interested from the more widely viewed movie.
I think what he means by weird is that before TDK and Inception he was known as the director of Memento and that was what he was referred to as when BB came out. So I guess it's weird that Memento isn't listed since that film is pretty much his masterpiece and that was the film that put him on the map.
that's what i meant

Post Reply