The 2002 remake of a 1997 Norwegian film about a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to a northern town to investigate the methodical murder of a local teen.

Insomnia Blu-Ray Artwork Revealed

I like it :thumbup:
Site Admin
Yea, much better than the DVD artwork.
From the director of Inception? WB sure is sure of the film's success.
Director of Inception? Nice. ;)
Eternalist wrote:From the director of Inception? WB sure is sure of the film's success.

I was about to say that!
i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento
#1fan wrote:i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento

Why's that weird? You'll get more people interested from the more widely viewed movie.
Eternalist wrote:
#1fan wrote:i find it kind of weird that he isn't known on DVD/Blu-Ray covers now as the director of Memento

Why's that weird? You'll get more people interested from the more widely viewed movie.

I think what he means by weird is that before TDK and Inception he was known as the director of Memento and that was what he was referred to as when BB came out. So I guess it's weird that Memento isn't listed since that film is pretty much his masterpiece and that was the film that put him on the map.
akv1984 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:

I think what he means by weird is that before TDK and Inception he was known as the director of Memento and that was what he was referred to as when BB came out. So I guess it's weird that Memento isn't listed since that film is pretty much his masterpiece and that was the film that put him on the map.

that's what i meant
Next page →
← Return to Insomnia